Subject: [Leica] my new pal
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 05:26:41 2004

I use Fuji 800 Superia or Press as my Universal film.   Only a  rare few
times, such as the Civil War stuff recently, do I use 200.    Of course, the
lion's share of my outside work is digital at 100.
If you give 800 enough exposure, the grain is not at all  objectionable.
http://www.sonc.com/my_new_pal.htm
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
In a message dated 4/12/2004 6:02:07 AM Central Daylight Time,