Subject: [Leica] smoking related leica story
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Apr 12 08:01:33 2004

I think "Febreze" is the item in question, and it has developed quite a
following amongst my friends.

Despite the pseudo-scientific bulls**t they spout ("Febreze removes the
odor molecules as it dries"), it actually does seem to work reasonably
well.  Well enough, in fact, that one of my friends substituted Febreze for
doing laundry for some months.  (I do not recommend this.)

The most extreme was a woman I know who had a party at her house and
sprayed Febreze on guests coming back inside after stepping out to smoke!

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] smoking related leica story)