Subject: [Leica] Re: There are no ham radio operators on the lug
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 20:13:34 2004

When I was a kid (Geeze, I'm doing more and more of this these days) I was  a
Military brat. In my memory, Dad was in Okiniwa, Philippines, and Germany
(before we joined him there). and he would callus every so often using Hams and
the M.A.R.S. radio system.  It was kinda fun, and great to hear his voice
from "overseas."
Sonny
In a message dated 4/12/2004 5:57:29 PM Central Daylight Time,