Subject: [Leica] York v Lancaster London tea
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Tue Apr 13 03:35:38 2004

Na then, lad
That match was 1-1, until your lot got Henry VII in after extra time.
Richard III got sent off under mysterious circumstances
Isn't Lancashire a suburb of Liverpool ? ;-)
Douglas

This is the way we find out where people come from,

Replies: Reply from eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric C) ([Leica] York v Lancaster London tea)
Reply from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] York v Lancaster London tea)