Subject: [Leica] London tea
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Tue Apr 13 03:57:20 2004

No need, Lancashire won, the monarch is the Duke of
Lancaster.
Joking apart I was raised in Lancashire and did my
apprenticeship in Yorkshire. Whilst there was much
goodish natured banter anout the relative merits of
Yorkshire and Lancashire it went without saying that
ALL other counties were beneath contempt and came
nowhere in the competition:-)
Frank

Are you trying to re-ignite the War of the Roses?