Subject: [Leica] Woah! Cassidy's back in the saddle! But nobody cares!
From: chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Apr 13 08:01:28 2004

Kyle Cassidy said the following on 4/13/2004 7:41 AM:

> If anybody's dying to see my powerpoint slides from that talk, as I know you
> all are, they're here:
>
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/lug2.ppt
>
> You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion of domke bags.
Great presentation!
My simple question under the subject "Yet another bag question" last
week resulted in about 75 responses. The question was "where do folk
that carry a Leica everywhere carry it?" (where picture taking is not
the main activity)
The answers, roughly tabulated in order of frequency:
1. General discussion mostly related to US vs British English: ~ 35
2. Some form of Domke bag: ~ 10
3. Some cheap bag: ~ 7
4. No bag -- over the shoulder: ~ 7
5. Some form of fanny pack (See  1. above): ~ 5
6. Some expensive bag: < 5
7. Some expensive strap (UpStrap): < 5
8. EverReady case: 1
9. Taken something smaller that fits in something you have with you: 1

Thanks to all who responded.

For those who wish to do further research on (1.) I recommend "What's
the difference? - An American/British.British/American Dictionary" - by
Norman Moss.

--
Clive
http://clive.moss.net