Subject: [Leica] architecture
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Apr 13 08:01:41 2004

On Tuesday, April 13, 2004 Philippe Orlent thoughtfully wrote:

>http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/folder-6594.html

I like this series a lot, especially the top two.

I feel I SHOULD like the figure against the bright door...but the lack of focus
there gets in the way for me.

The middle image in the right-hand column is so busy. It lakes the purity of the
one in the top-right or the regularity in the top left. (And yes, it is
inhabited by ghosts for me as well).

Thank you! I hope those will grace a wall in your home or someone elses!

Adam

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] architecture)