Subject: [Leica] R 90mm Elmarit's sweet spot?
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 13 16:14:53 2004

Eric,

I thought you were talking about R lenses. I am not familiar with the
90mm R lenses. I do have the 90mm Apo Summicron for the M, and that too
is a great lens. People say it is the same optical formula as the 100mm
R Macro--I am not sure about this. What I do know is that both lenses
are great, but my personal view is that the 100mm Apo Macro is just a
little bit greater.

Nathan