Subject: [Leica] mail format question ?
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Wed Apr 14 09:11:03 2004

Excuse my lack of knowledge on this,not wanting to harp on, but WHO is
actually being bounced when
something like this is in the mail ??? Ted, BD or me. or anybody ?
turns up in about every 10th  mail.
Douglas

OR

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |           04/14/2004 09:56 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

OR