Subject: [Leica] R 90mm Elmarit's.. Now: upgrade
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Apr 14 15:44:17 2004

Eric wrote:
> Made me laugh - my wife rarely likes my portraits of her.
> Typically, the shots I love she detests.

There is an unwritten law of nature which states that no woman ever likes
picures of herself, except when she does.

I jokingly call my wife the "Minister of Culture" because she insists on
censoring my pictures of her before I show them to anybody.  :-)

Usually I know which ones she will and won't like, but every so often she
fools me.  Fortunately, she likes several I took of her recently.  A
couple of those are next on on my list of pictures to scan.

--Peter