Subject: [Leica] False alarm (Agfa)
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu Apr 15 08:37:08 2004

> I checked with Agfa USA and they have no plans to drop 120 film
> of any kind.
>
> Sam S

Ha - they said exactly the same when reports came from Europe of them
dropping various sheet films - then voila - they were gone.

Did you contact Agfa HQ (in Belgium?)  somewhere I have emails from Agfa US
and Agfa Canada saying exactly that re the sheet film - and one about three
days later from Agfa HQ confirmation their discontinuance..

tim

Replies: Reply from daniel_ridings at yahoo.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] False alarm (Agfa))
Reply from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] False alarm (Agfa))