Subject: [Leica] The Wall
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Apr 15 10:37:36 2004

Nice image, Sonny.  I didn't know a traveling version existed.

Several times I went to the permanent memorial in Washington, DC, with the
idea to take some photos.  But it's such a powerfully emotional place that
it didn't feel right for me to take out my camera.  Somehow being there
seemed more important than documenting it.

Of course, the "no photos" signs around the place may have influenced me, too.

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] The Wall)