Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 15 19:58:35 2004

On 4/15/04 9:07 AM, "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@netscape.net> wrote:

> The suffering of a starving african child, and indeed why Africa,
> poverty is not far beyond our own doorsteps,
> is the result of misplaced aid and support from the so-called civilised
> , developed or simply rich
> who much prefer to show a farmer how to use an AK47 rather than how he
> can better feed his children, or sell unecessary
> goods to the already poor. Donate education to help the people help
> themselves wherever they may be..
> I'm sure whoever can afford $5000 for a vet and drive a Volvo is
> financially well enough off to donate to charities too. Who says
> that the pet owners are not giving too, does one exclude the other ??
> Douglas

I love all the attention I'm getting My 1992 silver Volvo station wagon
coast me 3 grand. If your car reflects your personality then peg me as a
1992 silver Volvo station wagon. Windows not tinted. Medium rare. I drove a
1970 dark blue one for 20 years previously a real tuna boat but I could park
it in a space just six inches bigger than IT. Same with the Modern new
silver one I drive now. A Buick I'm getting rid of wont make a u turn in a
football field although it has other qualities like front wheel drive. I
just don?t try to drive my Volvo in the snow which is ok as that almost
never happens here and if it does the other drivers are the reason you
should stay at home. They ram you from behind at any stop sign. I learned to
drive on black ice in the Chicago area.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon