Subject: [Leica] Tea in England
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 15 22:48:52 2004

At the Empress Hotel in Victoria BC where the Leica Historical Society shoot
thing is happening in a couple of weeks with Ted as a main guy on that one
they have a tea which costs 40 bucks Canadian in which I'll all keyed into
trying out. I'm going to splurge on that on. It involves eats. And you feel
like you are in England. Or Lucerne I hear.
As a non drinker (of booze) there is a gap in my socializing so I'm hoping
this tea thing kicks in around here as it sounds great to me. 4 o clock or
whenever. They can stick booze in their tea surreptitiously for all I care
when I entertain which I'm all keyed into doing. Throwing a proper tea
party. Un Alice and wonderland like. Just let them try to sue me if they
smash into something on the way home like they easily can if I had a booze
party. A very merry un lawsuit. For me. For me.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved