Subject: [Leica] York v Lancaster London tea
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Apr 17 00:51:02 2004

I am sure Liverpool was in Lancashire but in some local government
changes a new region of Merseyside was created so that is where it is
now - unless they have moved it again. It is surprising how partisan
one becomes and how much this changing local government areas
irritates.
Westmoreland no longer exists it has been merged in part with
Cumberland to become Cumbria, which has also pinched north Lancs.
Frank