Subject: [Leica] York v Lancaster London tea
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric C)
Date: Sat Apr 17 04:36:38 2004

Hi Nathan,

Long time no speak. :-)

Yes, it is my wife really who is the ardent Liverpool supporter although I
too follow them. We have an original signed photograph of Shankley on the
steps of St Georges Hall at the top of our staircase :-), the photographer
Steve Hale lives nearby.

They are absolutely diabolical at the moment.
I went to an after dinner speech, and the speaker was one of the coaches
from Liverpool FC. He was asked, "which players were really committed to
L.F.C." And he said, in all honesty only two, Gerrard and Carragher !!!!!!!!

All the Best
Eric