Subject: [Leica] End of Spring
From: SonC at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Apr 18 09:15:45 2004

Seems a shame to say spring is ending, but around here, that seems the
case.  Everything is still lush, but the thermometer edges up, and some
  flowers noted as spring-only are fading.

I know in some climes this is not the case at all, and I am not
bragging, because what comes nest is not so nice in the deep South.

In the meantime, a little peek at my garden this morning.  Lika-Leica
LC5 mostly macro.

http://www.sonc.com/endofspring/

Regards
Sonny