Subject: [Leica] New pics - Noct and 135 Elmarit
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Sun Apr 18 09:38:54 2004

Hah!  I looked long and hard to get this goggled 135; you'll have to pry it
from my cold dead hands first...  ;-)

The elderly gentleman is my father-in-law; the same one that donated his
complete Leica kit to me a number of years back and got me started down this
road to optical insanity.  Fortunately for me, he tolerates my photo antics
around him with a benevolent attitude and enjoys showing the results to
other friends and family members.

Regards,

/Mitch