Subject: [Leica] My First Leica PAW! (Ron de-lurks)
From: ron-price at curiousrobot.com (Ron Price)
Date: Sun Apr 18 09:50:57 2004

Lumps? Maybe not. I genuinely didn't think much of this photo, though, and I
am grateful and pleased for so many positive and helpful responses. Thanks
to everybody!

I was shooting the Neopan 1600 at 800; my development time in Rodinal 1+50
was almost the same as the "standard" time for 1600. I suspect that had I
shot it at 1600 and used the chart time, I would have found it
underdeveloped, too. (I haven't been using the Neo 1600 for very long;
obviously it's time to run those tests...)

Ron