Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Peeling paint alert!
From: jmclainaz at comcast.net (Jack McLain - Contract Research Oversight)
Date: Sun Apr 18 11:28:19 2004

I like the saturated color of the these pictures. There is a painting-like
pictorial quality particularly in the vertical image.  I also like how you
managed not to end up with convergent lines when working up close with the
WA.  Velvia is not to everyone's taste, but I like it mucho.

I spent 18 months in Portugal years ago (most of it on the Azores Islands.
These street scenes are so typical of what I remember).

The Che shot does not do much for me.  The sign is shown out of context.  I
would have liked it better with the WA lens similar to what you did with the
first two shots.

cheers

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ