Subject: [Leica] OT - Jeff Jacoby Article
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 19 07:40:48 2004

No, Sam, what I would love an explanation of is what this piece of
typical Jacoby crap is doing posted to the LUG. It's bad enough that I
have to put up with his right-wing Zionist drivel several times a week
on the op-ed page of the Boston Globe, but to find it in my mailbox on
the LUG is really pushing it.

And by the way, "if I must it explain it to you, you do not have the
ability to understand" is perhaps the most pathetic retort I've read on
the LUG - or anywhere else - in some time. It reminds me of George W.
Bush's attempts to explain his foreign policy and world view. ;-)

B. D.