Subject: [Leica] Lens shade Summicron 2/50
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Apr 19 10:30:13 2004

 From the archives:

From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>

I don't recall who suggested using this plumbing fixture as a lens cap
for the latest 50 summicron, but whoever it was, Thanks!  It works great
and what's more when you remove the cap it automatically extends the
lens shade!

John Collier

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Lens shade Summicron 2/50)
Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Lens shade Summicron 2/50)