Subject: [Leica] Two from the Boston Marathon -
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 19 13:04:01 2004

Of COURSE it was planned, Ted! Jeeees, what do you take me for? I
waited, and waited, followed her stride over at least a block. I timed
her stride, from her leaving the ground to returning. Then I held my
breath, and shot! Did I plan it?!

ROFLOL!!! :-)
As I think I said a few days ago...There are no accidents! ;-)