Subject: [Leica] Re: Liverpool (WAS: York v Lancaster London tea)
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Apr 19 13:43:59 2004

I can only second Eric here. I visited Liverpool for the first time last
August and found it to be an extremely attractive, historic city with a
beautifully renovated waterfront. It was a bit of a pilgrimage for me,
since I have been a Beatles fan and a Liverpool Football Club supporter
since I was 12 years old.

England is more than London.

Nathan