Subject: [Leica] Starbucks
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Tue Apr 20 16:31:05 2004

Look out for a Cona coffee maker, or a Bodum (Danish?), they're both
made with 2 glass balls.
Conas will cost a packet, the Bodum is cheaper and , AFAIK just as good.
I never did figure out how they worked, the water suddenly shoots up
into the top glass and then
runs down through the coffee powder and back into the bottom glass - magic ?
Douglas

--
Ihre bevorzugten Shops, hilfreiche Einkaufs-Hilfen und gro?artige
Geschenk Ideen. Erleben Sie das Vergn?gen online einzukaufen mit

Replies: Reply from jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems) ([Leica] Starbucks)
Reply from jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems) ([Leica] For sale: Focomat V35)
Reply from jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems) ([Leica] For sale: Minolta Flash Meter V)
Reply from jorg at mindspring.com (Jorg Willems) ([Leica] For sale: Focomat V35)