Subject: [Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Wed Apr 21 13:58:16 2004

"BUT.... the following thought occurred. It seems that just about everyone
knows where their local branch of Starbucks is. So how about LUGers go down
to their local Starbucks with their Leicas, digital or real ;-), and take
photos of what they find there and we each post our favourite one, together
with location (town,state/country)."

I have a picture of Starbuck's #1 at Pike Market in Seattle....very humble
looking place with a few street musicians playing outside the front door.
It's (I think) impressive that they have grown to what they are, better or
worse from one store w/o the financial assistance of some corporate giant.
Of course the same can be said of Wal-Mart....

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)
Message from sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)