Subject: [Leica] Why so long?
From: langhans at compwrx.com (langhans)
Date: Thu Apr 22 06:27:02 2004

Anybody know why it is taking so long for my camera to be returned from
Leica AG?  I wouldn't think it would take two weeks to fly from Germany to
Washington State?  Maybe they put it on a boat instead of a plane?  It only
took it 4 days to go to Germany, then about 2 weeks for the repair and now
two weeks later I do not have it back yet.  Could there be a hangup in US
customs???  Homeland security issues??  I e-mailed my concerns but haven't
heard back from them.

Aram

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Why so long?)