Subject: [Leica] Lug Gallery
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Apr 25 08:14:32 2004

Thank you Brian for putting up a workspace to show images.  And thank
you to all who have put up images over the evening hours.

So, all you Lugnuts, get on over to the gallery and look at the new
baby!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/

As an extension, my PAW was of an energetic young man.  A follow up
image would be this one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album02/AISanticsandquilt

For years, we have known that Brian was a great saloon keeper, we
suspected that he took pictures, but now we know that he takes very nice
portraits.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/bkreid1/Lucille

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com