Subject: [Leica] PAW 17 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Apr 25 13:25:06 2004

A lot of us who do a PAW feel like chucking it in now and then. I get
frustrated when I have so much (salaried) work that I find myself just
prodding back and forth between the office and home, not getting out where
all of that exciting human conditions stuff is happening. Just a middle
aged fart piddling around.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/17.html

The one on the left has decided to do her own PAW. I've given her Kyle's
quick and dirty HTML package (actually, it's not dirty and probably
wasn't all that quick. He probably put some time into it and I'm not
putting it down at all ... I use it myself).

She won't be announcing on the LUG or RUG though. She doesn't use a Leica
and has never even asked to borrow my Rolleis. She thinks the F3 is "cool"
(I don't ... she's spoiled by digital. She takes the pictures, I have to
do the processing and scanning for her).

But it _is_ taken with a Leica ... I haven't given up, I'm just on idle.

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] PAW 17 dlridings)