Subject: [Leica] The sad state of leica cameras
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Apr 26 07:19:22 2004

I don't know that that's particularly encouraging - what it says to me
is that the Leica has become the camera of rich dilettantes. (Note that
the article wasn't about the photographer and "accomplished actress,"
Whomever, but about the actress, and, parenthetically, the accomplished
photographer.

Face it folks, we're dinosaurs...:-)