Subject: [Leica] Jebas! Now we can't get Cassidy to shut up!
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Mon Apr 26 09:47:11 2004

Until wrestler Jesse Ventura got elected Governor of Minnesota, I thought
the voters' choice of Dennis Kucinich as Mayor of Cleveland was among the
most imaginative in American politics. I was living in the "Mistake on the
Lake" (a gritty city of which I am very fond, by the way) at the time. Young
Dennis campaigned with the aid of his ventriloquist's dummy, W.C..  I didn't
see W.C. during the Democratic Presidential debates, however. Too bad. Of
course, Dennis could have installed John Kerry on his lap. Talk about
wooden...

Craig
Washington, DC