Subject: [Leica] anotherone of my youngest
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Tue Apr 27 10:49:15 2004

I,ll try that too.According the vuescan help choosing image or
transparency is only slightly different.Your method would produce much
handier files i guess.
simon

| Interesting effect.  I found that scanning B&W negs as positives,
adjusting the white and black points, scanning, then inverting on PS
greatly increases the separation in the mid-high values.  Sort of like a
selenium or IN-5 intensifier.  I just was waiting for the opportunity to
tell someone :>)