Subject: [Leica] Fishy pics.. not exactly off topic
From: jeffwill at wanadoo.fr (jeffwill)
Date: Tue Apr 27 10:50:47 2004

Thanks Brian,
Managed to create an album!
A Leica M6 shot with CV 21mm. Sensia slide film badly scanned with a Nikon Coolscan V (I got it last week).
End of Leica content... OK the framing isn't the best but I like this shot as the guy with the surf board caught the fish!
The fish was staying close to the surfer, so someone swam out with a rope and the surfer tied it around the tail,
then he swam to shore and pulled it in! Sounds a tale to me too but I was there and it really happened.

So you don't need a big game boat, just a surf board and a smile  :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Jeffs-fishy-pics

Jeff le Kiwi