Subject: [Leica] Re: XTOL
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Wed Apr 28 18:58:57 2004

Sonny:

>You guyz oughta start an xtol  FAQpage.

http://canid.com/xtol_faq.html

If anybody would prefer that I not use his/her words on this page or that I
not provide attribution, please let me know.  I had thought about putting
info about Xtol together before, and this does seem to be a recurrent theme
on the lug.  :)

Obviously, this is far from complete.  Feel free to make suggestions either
here or off list...or through the comment box on the page.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/