Subject: [Leica] a renaissance paw.....
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 28 19:39:59 2004

Steve:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-65454.html

I have come back to this photo about five times.  My general conclusion
is that what draws me into the photo is the square image of the hat and
her lips or possibly extending down to the ribbons.  The rest of the
image just confuses my eyes with extraneous detail that doesn't hold my
attention.

As to:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-65455.html

I have an old image from a festival in Houston, maybe 1983, with that
same look; only she is trying to sell "chain mail" with quite a bustier.
Every time I look at your image I see the other woman from long ago.
Well, maybe not all the woman...

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com