Subject: [Leica] Ted grant: the man, the photographer, the model?
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Apr 29 06:46:57 2004

Yes, Ted's branching out into a new career as a model.

While looking through my photo-album one of the faculty members here at
Annenberg said "wow, we'd really like to use this photo on a brochure we're
doing for the Annenberg Healthcare Dialogue. So I emailed Ted, he said it
was fine with him as long as he "didn't look like a fool". Which, of course,
he doesn't.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/ted.jpg

The full image is of Ted at one of B.D.'s leica parties doing what he does
best, sharing his great knowledge with younger photographers:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/phong-tedgrant.jpg

I think the brochure came out looking pretty nicely. Thanks Ted,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ted grant: the man, the photographer, the model?)