Subject: [Leica] OT - For European folks
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison)
Date: Thu Apr 29 14:25:16 2004

From: "Jim Hemenway" <Jim@hemenway.com>
To: "LUG" <lug@leica-users.org>; "RUG" <rollei@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 29 April 2004 22:10

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=660deb5d-8ebd-4d86-b84f-c457e0219f06&DisplayLang=en

> --
>
> Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Hi Jim,
Strange that Microsoft should celebrate something that isn't being
celebrated by anyone I know. Its' entirely possible that the social
structure I move in isn't representative but 'European Union' is usually
said through clenched teeth. Coincidentally in the same tone of voice as is
often adopted for  'Microsoft'. :-)

--Graham