Subject: [Leica] Light meters
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu Apr 29 20:16:45 2004

Jim-I use a sekonic L 328 f digilite meter I have used for more then 10
years and it has never let me down. It also mesures flash and gives you F.
stops readings in 1/10 values or displays EV values if you prefere. It has a
LCD screen and is very easy to use with a swirvel head and changeable domes
for reflected or inscedent light and you can get a spot meter device to put
on top of it giving you a 3 % spot meter - I use the spot meter with
landscape photos in high contrast scenes and as I only shoot slides I use a
"semi" zone systems in order not to blast my highlights  - it is a very
versitile tool and using it as a hockey puck would if anything just prove
that its a very solid meter! I dont know if it is a current model - but the
perhaps you could pick one up used for a few $ - ruben----- Original
Message -----