Subject: [Leica] Just for Fun.....
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Apr 30 03:11:43 2004

Truthfully ... I can't think of a thing. Then again ... I don't carry much
around with me and over the years, the things that I don't use tend to
just disappear.

A cable release? (For the Leicas, ... I use it on the Rolleis).

Batteries for my M2?

Fixed lenses on my D100 don't get used that much ...

Daniel