Subject: [Leica] Re: XTOL
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Apr 30 03:53:16 2004

When I need bottles I get them cheaply on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3806991284&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3807008226&ed=1081201937

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Message from hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman) ([Leica] Re: XTOL)