Subject: [Leica] No LUG Mail
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri Apr 30 18:03:18 2004

LUGers

I tried to resubscribe to the LUG, but have been unable to receive
any LUG mail.  Brian asserts that it is the fault of my ISP, but all the

other uses groups have been resubscribed successfully.

Have you been getting my messages?  Obviously you can only
respond directly to my e-mail address, not to the LUG.

Shall I offer a prize to the first person to correctly respond to me?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] No LUG Mail)