Subject: [Leica] photo dealers on the LUG
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat May 1 09:20:13 2004

I'd like to remind LUGgers that there are several top-notch and reliable photo dealers on the LUG. For whatever reason (perhaps his location in Manhattan), Rich Pinto is the one we talk about the most, but there are others that, as far as I know, are as ethical and as helpful and as cheap.

Yes, I know there are some dealers who use the LUG only to post for-sale announcements, but don't forget the ones who are among us and make contributions.

Replies: Reply from kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] photo dealers on the LUG)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] photo dealers on the LUG)