Subject: [Leica] Aldwincle Northamptonshire
From: chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun May 2 20:22:03 2004

Nathan Wajsman said the following on 5/2/2004 12:19 AM:

> Graham,
>
> It is amazing how you manage to pull out beautiful images from one small
> part of England, week after week. You are one of the best proofs that
> one does not need to live in or travel to an exotic location to make
> great images.
I absolutely agree with the sentiment.
But, a place called "Aldwincle Northamptonshire" seems pretty exotic to
me -- I have no idea how to pronounce it, and only Google knows where it is!
Seriously, Graham, your pictures are almost always outstanding in their
peaceful beauty.

--
Clive
http://www.pbase.com/chmoss/root