Subject: [Leica] photo dealers on the LUG
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 3 07:15:40 2004

I'm all for supporting local dealers - the problem, however, is that
doing so often becomes a charitable exercise, given price differentials
between the local dealers and a place like B&H for new equipment, and
KEH or the like for used. It's one thing to pay a few bucks extra when
what you need is a last-minute couple rolls of film, camera strap, or a
few batteries - but when the stakes rise....

B. D.