Subject: [Leica] The English: violent aggressors who must be stopped
From: crgrbrts at verizon.net (Craig Roberts)
Date: Tue May 4 12:23:59 2004

Shocking!!! But, whose fault is this, anyway?  I mean, we should have kept
marching all the way to London in 1783 when we had the Redcoats on the
ropes.

So fine, we missed that chance -- but then, we stationed thousands of troops
in England in 1914 and HUNDREDS of thousands there in 1944, and STILL we
didn't take advantage of the opportunity to end this sinister threat from
our so-called "cousins". Perhaps we deserve a good drubbing.

Craig Roberts
Washington, DC