Subject: [Leica] Photo of a LUGer, from the past
From: jmclainaz at comcast.net (Jack McLain - Contract Research Oversight)
Date: Wed May 5 01:25:24 2004

I also can relate to this subject having had a similar family loss as Roy.

I suggest you get a tape recorder (small, convenient) and whenever you have
a particularly interesting memory "jot it down" in stream of consciousness
manner on the tape recorder.  Dedicate the recorder to this "Phong's
Personal History" project and label the tapes chronologically.  Even if you
never write your story, the tapes will be a wonderful resource for your
descendents and will give them the benefit of your voice and inflections and
a sense of the emotional context as well as the historical data.

best regards
Jack

Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ