Subject: [Leica] So beautiful that.....
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri May 7 09:21:19 2004

Yes indeed!!  , the M6 does have an incredible fondleability factor, as
does the IIIG, and if I'm feeling particularly macho
I  "test" the batteries of the SL2mot + drive by putting it on
continuous (no film) and letting it whack through 36 shots a coupleof times.
Probably the equivalent of revving a big Harley in the driveway.
Douglas