Subject: [Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Fri May 7 09:32:10 2004

On May 7, 2004, at 11:11 AM, GREG LORENZO wrote:

> PS: I found the prices you mention astronomical for CLA's. I use
> Kindermann Canada and Gerry Smith and I have never paid more than $275
> (Canadian) for an Leica M or R CLA/Repair.

speaking of which, the warranty on my M6 is about up, and i want to
send it in for a CLA first.  should i just get my local camera shop to
send it to leica in new jersey, or is there someone
better--faster!!--who'll also do it under warranty.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"This is a generation of wingless chickens, which I suppose is what
Nietzsche meant when he said God was dead."
	--Flannery O'Connor