Subject: [Leica] Speaking of color and BW
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 7 18:58:59 2004

Nifty P&S - The thing I am particularly struck by is how good it's in
camera bw mode is...much better than anything I've tried. Like all the 8
mpg p&s cameras it gets quite noisy as it approaches 400 iso - but it's
great at the lower isos. I like the ergonomics, and the numerous
functions that can be accessed via external buttons - but they take some
getting used to. It is truly instant on and off, which is very nice.
And I remind one and all that I was given the camera by Olympus - :-)

B. D.