Subject: [Leica] Thoughts on the Leica D2 and computer magazines
From: enitka at twcny.rr.com (Ernest Nitka)
Date: Sat May 8 08:06:43 2004

I like the small digicam because it can go everywhere.  Mine has the
ability to do panoramics with the stitch program and that has been a
nice feature.  I carry an apple iBook ( the small one) and I have a
decent self contained setup to take pictures ( snapshots), burn CD and
if i find cafe with free internet then I'm posting to the web soon
thereafter.  currently am falling in love again with my MP and 1950's
35/2.

ernie
enitka@twcny.rr.com
Ernestnitka@aol.com